Below are a selection of links to resources we've found helpful.
Division of Workers' Compensation
California Regulations & Labor Code
Associations and Helpful Resources
- The Workers’ Compensation Laws of California
- The official site for California legislative information. This site is maintained by the Legislative Counsel of California, pursuant to California law.
- The Labor Code
- Insurance Code
- Unemployment Insurance Code
- California Code of Regulations (CCR)
- The California Code of Regulations (CCR), is the official compilation and publication of the regulations adopted, amended or repealed by state agencies pursuant to the Administrative Procedure Act (APA). Properly adopted regulations that have been filed with the Secretary of State have the force of law.
- CCR Search Engine
- The online California Code of Regulations (CCR). This website is maintained by West under contract with the State of California Office of Administrative Law to provide free public access to the full text of the CCR.
The California Society Of Industrial Medicine is here to help our members excel in practice, as they help injured workers get their lives back together. CSIMS is the only organization exclusively representing the private physician practicing occupational medicine in California. Please visit the CSIMS web site for more information.